Monday, September 2, 2013
Not Too Shabby
This little blog of 18 followers and probably zero actual readers (except for my mom) has been so fun! For a while, it was just part of my every day routine. I couldn't go to sleep...until I blogged. I couldn't wait to get all of my feelings about Josh and our life together posted, so I wouldn't forget anything. And boy, I'm so glad I did this too! Our whole relationship is now documented, and will soon be tucked away in a little (well, big) book in the attic, until it's time to share with Ella Jane. I love this little space that my mom helped me name 3 1/2 years ago, Not Too Shabby. So, I'm a little sad to say, but this post (900th to be exact), is going to be the last one. I feel like this blog is mostly about me and Josh and how our relationship just grew (which is exactly what I intended for it to be about). But now we are a family. A family of 3. And it's time for a new, fresh blog. So please join me over at my new blog where can you read about our still "not too shabby" life.
www.usandellajane.blogspot.com
xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment